Tickets for 2021-2022 Season
After a year without live concerts, we're pleased to offer MSO's 2021-2022 concert season!
COVID Safety Precautions:
- MSO's 2021-2022 events will be held in compliance with venue and CDC guidelines in effect at the time of the event.
- Our musicians and volunteers are vaccinated, and lobby volunteers/ushers will also be masked.
- We are currently selling only Season Tickets and tickets for our October concerts, with restricted seating available.
- This season we are using an online ticket processor (Eventgroove) to minimize contact and reduce paper.
How to Get Tickets:
An unused ticket from MSO's 2019-2020 season may be exchanged for a Classical Season concert.
- How? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 846-5378 at least a week in advance, and let us know which concert(s) you plan to attend.
- By debit or credit card: order online or by phone up to 24 hours before performance. Follow the links below or call (207) 846-5378.
- By cash or check at the door: 1 hour or less before performance, if space is available
Season Tickets: Subscription includes one ticket for each Classical Season program (October-May), plus a voucher for one guest ticket for a 2021-22 Classical Season concert. Benefits:
- Discounted price (only $70)!
- One FREE guest ticket.
- Ticket exchange: season-ticket holders may exchange tickets in the same season.
- Pay using your debit or credit card.
- The cost will include a small handling fee.
- You will get an email from Eventgroove with a printable PDF.
- Either print and bring your ticket(s) to the concert - or - check in at the Will-Call table.
|Lewiston Season - 4 Saturdays at 7pm||$70 plus handling fee||Buy Now|
|Topsham Season - 4 Sundays at 2:30pm||$70 plus handling fee||Buy Now|
|Saturday, October 23 at 7pm, Lewiston||$22 plus handling fee||Buy Now|
|Sunday, October 24 at 2:30pm, Topsham||$22 plus handling fee||Buy Now|
(Tickets for 2022 concerts will be available for sale at a later time.)
Order by Mail (Season Tickets only):
Mail by October 5 to ensure delivery!
- Make out the check to MSO, for $70 per season subscription.
- Specify the concert venue (Lewiston/Saturday evenings or Topsham/Sunday afternoons).
- Be sure to include both your name and phone number.
- Mail check to: Midcoast Symphony Orchestra; PO Box 86; Brunswick, ME 04011.
Questions or concerns? please call (207) 846-5378 or email email@example.com