Tickets for 2021-2022 Season
After a year without live concerts, we're pleased to offer MSO's 2021-2022 concert season!
Important COVID Safety Precautions:
- MSO's events are held in compliance with both venue and CDC guidelines in effect at the time of the event. Securely fitting masks are required for all people in the building.
- Our musicians and volunteers are fully vaccinated (including boosters when eligible.)
- Audience seating will be restricted for distancing.
- Please arrive at the hall 30 minutes before the concert. Buy tickets early to be sure of a seat!
- We are using an online tickets (via Eventgroove) to minimize contact and reduce paper. Ticket sales will start 5-6 weeks before each concert for capacity planning.
- Please do not attend a concert if you're not feeling well. We'll be happy to exchange your prepaid ticket if you notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
An unused ticket from MSO's 2019-2020 season may be exchanged for a Classical Season concert.
- How? Email email@example.com or call (207) 846-5378 at least a week in advance, and let us know which concert(s) you plan to attend.
- By debit or credit card: order online or by phone up to 24 hours before performance. Follow the links below or call (207) 846-5378.
- By cash or check on concert day if space is available. Doors open at 6:15pm on Saturday, 1:15pm on Sunday.
Given current pandemic restrictions we're not yet selling all of the 2022 concerts online. However, we're pleased to offer vouchers if you'd like them as gifts. Please contact us by email tickets@midcoastsymphony, or phone (207) 846-5378.
"Short" Season Subscription: includes one ticket for 3 Classical Season programs (January-May), plus a guest voucher for one 2021-22 Classical Season concert of your choice. Benefits:
- Discounted price (only $60)!
- One FREE guest ticket.
- Ticket exchange: season-ticket holders may exchange tickets in the same season.
- Pay using your debit or credit card.
- The cost will include a small handling fee.
- You will get an email from Eventgroove confirming your order.
- To attend the concert, check in at the table in the lobby.
|Saturday, March 19 at 7pm, Lewiston||$22||COMING SOON|
|Sunday, March 20 at 2:30pm, Topsham
(Tickets for later 2022 concerts will be available for sale online at a later time.)
Questions or concerns? please call (207) 846-5378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org